CV Writing ServicesOne21 Recruitment
CV Writing and Interview Coaching
Is your Curriculum Vitae portraying the right image for you? Are you getting interviews or rejections?
Is it outdated or confusing, missing valuable information, painting a negative picture, or losing a Hiring Managers attention with too many words? Is your Résumé meeting NZ Job Market requirements or costing you valuable job opportunities?
Engage the personalised CV Writing services of a recruitment professional who knows the current job market and how to tailor your CV so it gets results
Kirsty Morrison from One21 – The Recruitment Outsourcer has worked both in HR and Recruitment as well as been a Senior Manager for staff in a variety of different industries. She has a Marketing and Communications background and a current and clear understanding of what employers and HR Managers are looking for now, as well as all the tips n’ tricks to the trade when it comes to the current job market.
CV Writing and Job Search Support Options
New CV or CV Makeover - $250
We go through your work history in detail and provide you with an up to date simply styled, aesthetically pleasing Word and PDF document that you can keep current and make changes to yourself as your career progresses.
- Current style CV aimed at the New Zealand job market.
- Easy to read format, with key skills highlighted.
- We will gather the information, ask the questions and pull it all together.
- Personalised profile and objective covering relevant information.
- Key transferable skills, strengths, experience and achievements identified.
- Any gaps, timeout and reasons for leaving explained professionally.
- Past employers logos, website links and company descriptions (if possible).
- CV in email format (Word and PDF) so it can easily be forwarded to potential employers. Update yourself at a later date for no extra cost.
- Simply email us your old CV and we will ask the right questions to fill in the gaps and give it a fresh new format and look.
- Or see below for our one to one consultation prices
Cover Letter - $50 - $70
- Individualised general Cover Letter in the same style as your CV.
- Or Role specific cover letters created for a particular position. Includes analysis of job and alignment with your skills and experience, aimed at the company you are applying to and the job you are applying for.
One 2 One In Person Consultation - $370
- An in-person consultation can be added on to our CV Writing services, to help us find out more about you and add value to your applications.
- Meeting includes analysis of the job you are applying for and CV and Cover Letter aligned with your skills and experience.
- We will also give you some great interviewing tips and resources.
- You will need to meet with Kirsty at One21 in Tauranga for this service.
- Please ask about availability in advance.
Interview Coaching - $370
- To really get ahead of the game take advantage of
- One21’s job application tips and spend some time getting coached on interview preparation.
- Gain confidence through a one to one career consultation and assistance with job search methods and interview techniques.
- Discuss current job situation and future career options.
- Complete an Online Behavioural Profiling survey which is used to establish strengths, skills, areas for development, suitable job types etc.
- Look at job search methods and suggested places to search for jobs.
- We provide job application support including analysis of job descriptions and vacancies and suggestions for CV’s and cover letters.
- Interview techniques and preparation, coaching and role play.
- Establish answers to STAR behavioural and scenario type questions.
- Includes ‘Job Step’s’ information handouts covering handy tips and links and STAR answers to help you in every interview situation.
Behaviour and Psychometric Profiling $POA
- Individual Assessment Reports range from $75 up to $390
- Find out why some people love their job and others can’t wait to get out the door?
- Every job requires a specific behavioural style for it to be done successfully. We provide pre-employment behavioural and psychometric profiling surveys to see what type of jobs suit your personality.
- If you would like to explore more about what career suits you, then get in touch now and we will work out the best option for your needs.
- We use all the top assessment provider tools that get the easiest to comprehend results at a discounted rate!
Skills Testing $POA
- 3 x Skills Tests for $75 (prices can vary so please ask)
- Online Testing available on all Microsoft programmes such as Excel, Word, Outlook etc as well as role specific testing such as accounting functions, sales skills or legal terminology etc.
Please Note: All prices above are exclusive of GST
"Kirsty was committed, supportive and transparent throughout. The employer interview and recruitment process took longer than usual and it was with an organisation that Kirsty was not contracted with, but her dedication to getting the best outcome for me was much apparent and appreciated.
I love where the role is taking me so a massive thank you Kirsty for your efforts." Olivia
"Kirsty at One 21 offered me a great efficient service by helping me with updating my CV. She is professional , friendly and easy to deal with" JR
"Kirsty updated my CV and what an amazing job - I applied for a position and had a call from the company within 1 hour of submitting my CV.
Thanks Kirsty you are amazing and I would recommend your services to everyone :)". SM
"It had been many years since I had to update my C.V so after returning to New Zealand I went to One21 for some help.
Kirsty was wonderful to work with and made my CV look very professional along with she also gave me insight into the current and potential future job market. Thanks again!" AS
"I have found the CV writing and Cover Letter service very helpful. Kirsty Morrison met with me and we spent a couple of hours over a few hot coffees sorting out the big skeletons in my work history.
She is very intuitive and remarkable at finding the right words to describe situations. I feel prepared and confident to get back out there now!" BN
"Fantastic CV service - have used the same style and template for the past 5 years and it has certainly helped me move up the ranks in my HR career - thank you!" CR
"I recently hired Kirsty to help me with my resume and letter for a job vacancy I was applying for as she had been recommended by two trusted people. She was so helpful in that first meeting that I went on to hire her to do some interview coaching.
I can say that it was what got me my job. Now that I'm in a Management position, when I need to hire I'm going to check out her recruitment services - if she does the same with our applicants as what she did for me I know it will be good value for money and a successful experience." AM
"I told Kirsty that I had not had any complaints or negative feedback in all the 19 applications I had made using my UK style CV. She then asked if I had been invited for any interviews. The answer was No. She then asked if I had been given any feedback at all. Another No. I'd just had 12 rejection emails and the others didn't respond at all.
Kirsty was the only person who bothered to suggest my CV was missing some vital details that NZ employers want to see. That really says something about her professionalism and I really appreciate she took the time to give me some sound advice." PC
RECRUITMENT – JOB SEARCH – CV WRITING – OUTPLACEMENT SUPPORT
Mobile: 021 355 179
© One21 Recruitment 2022